June 17, 2010

Employee of the Week


Meet Will Bryant.


Where are you from?

Atlanta, Georgia

What do you do at Mad River?

Guide.


What brought you to Jackson this summer?

All the financial analyst positions available in Jackson.


Favorite part about Jackson?

Winter thunder bumps. Summer- Ferrin's travel.


How did you spend your winter?

Skiing all day in the village working all night in town.


In school? If so, what are you studying?

Graduated May 09' so now I can now pursue my career as a ski bum/ river guide full time.


What are you plans after the summer season?

Start my search for a new job.


What is your ideal adventure?

The one that doesn't cost money.


Favorite moment on the river?

When Gray Hamlin dump trucked me out of the boat in Lunch Counter this year.


If you could have one superhero power, what would it be?

Jedi Mind Trick. Think about it.


Who do you admire at Mad River?

Ryan Mertaugh. Have you seen those dreads?


What sweet skills do you have?

I can tap my head and rub my stomach at the same time.


What inspires you?

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.